“Mr. Clark handled my legal transaction in a very timely and professional manner.” - Former Client
“I utilized Kevin about five years ago. I was very happy with the performance and now some circumstances have changed and I’m going to need to work with him again ??” - Anson W.
“I am so glad I found Kevin because he helped me all the way through a trial!! My now ex-husband was difficult to say the least. Kevin knew how to deal with a crazy narcissist!!” - Donna M.
“Luckily, I called the Law Office of J. Kevin Clark, P.C. and Lisa helped me through the process." I highly recommend this firm for all your divorce or post-divorce needs.” - Scott H.
“Kevin and Lisa listened to me and I felt like I was part of a team protecting my interests, especially my sons. I really appreciate their help and I would hire them again.” - Troy B.
Divorce Attorneys Who Will Put Your Interests First
At The Law Office of J. Kevin Clark P.C., every client receives personal attention from an approachable, caring divorce attorney with decades of experience in Texas courts. We are solution-focused and sensitive to unique family dynamics. We know and respect the values that matter to people in Fort Worth and surrounding communities.
From day one through the resolution of your case, you will be able to reach your divorce lawyer and get straight answers. Our firm is a premier resource for business owners, American Airlines employees, military personnel, and their spouses. We help people across the spectrum of life in Tarrant County, including Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, and Bedford, Texas.
We have a specific strength in divorce cases with high assets or valuable assets. We access our lasting relationships with highly qualified accountants, business appraisers, and other professionals. However complex your divorce and family law concerns, we encourage you to call (817) 241-3328 or contact us online now to arrange a consultation.
70+ Years Legal Experience For You – Balanced, Sophisticated, Constructive
Kevin Clark is a Tarrant County-based divorce lawyer you can trust to provide honest, practical counsel and determined advocacy, whatever your specific concerns and goals. If a fight is unavoidable, we prepare rigorously and fight smart. When negotiation, mediation, or another approach to divorce is in your best interests, Mr. Clark will recommend that path.
You can turn to our divorce law firm with confidence in our abilities to address concerns involving:
- Divorce and your children: We value mothers’ and fathers’ rights equally and strive to achieve custody and visitation outcomes that make sense and keep both parents actively involved in children’s lives.
- Divorce and your finances: Whether you have millions or more modest assets to protect, and whatever business interests or other complex property division issues are in play, our mission will be to protect your financial stability and future.
- The best of many viable approaches to divorce for you: We are equally well equipped to guide you through voluntary or court-ordered mediation, the collaborative law process, or litigation if a trial is the only way to defend your rights and interests.
- Post-divorce issues and problems that justify modifications of custody, visitation, or support orders or decisive actions to enforce existing court orders.
How Can A Divorce Attorney In Fort Worth Help Me?
Having a lawyer by your side can help you tremendously during your divorce. Your attorney will help ensure a smooth divorce process, and will also be able to assist you with family matters related to your situation, such as child custody, child support, or alimony.
A divorce attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Being there to provide you with clarity through each step of the legal process.
- Offering you emotional reassurance that can give you more peace of mind.
- Helping to ensure a smooth divorce process.
- Representing you in court and fiercely advocating for you.
- Taking care of your paperwork and helping you steer away from potential mistakes.
Contact our divorce attorneys in Fort Worth today to schedule a free consultation!
Contact our divorce attorneys in Fort Worth, TX today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Get the Results You Deserve with a Team You Can Trust
Serving clients in Ft. Worth, throughout Tarrant County, and greater Texas.
Close, interactive, communication ensures alignment with a clients' most important goals.
Prompt access to your lawyer from day one addressing your concerns and beyond.
Skilled representation across a wide spectrum of divorce and family law matters.
Voted as a "Top Attorney" in Ft Worth Tx: The City's Magazine - by his peers.
Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1987.