When you have a family law or business problem anywhere in the Fort Worth area, a meeting with attorney Kevin Clark can be your first step toward positive resolution. Kevin has more than 30 years of experience in Texas courts. He has been certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1987. If strategic planning and skilled negotiation are not enough, Kevin will go the distance to protect your interests at trial.
Experienced Fort Worth Family And Business Law Guidance
At The Law Office of J. Kevin Clark P.C., you can count on receiving dedicated personal attention and reliable legal advice. We emphasize:
- Skilled representation across the spectrum of divorce and family law challenges, ranging from efficient handling of your uncontested divorce to resolution of child custody and complex property division disputes in contested cases
- Excellence in civil and commercial litigation matters, including high-value commercial collections, oil and gas disputes and more
- Compassionate, effective advocacy for families and children
- Prompt access to your lawyer from day one through resolution of your concerns and beyond
- Close, interactive, ongoing communication with each client to ensure alignment with his or her most important goals
Strong Client Communication And Strategic Planning That Gets Results
If your marriage has broken down, we will help you consider all viable approaches to divorce. If you must confront a problem after divorce, we can help you with actions for modifications and enforcement of orders. Mr. Clark is also a business-savvy attorney who will help you deal with a contract dispute or other complex business concern.
We don’t start legal battles or escalate them unnecessarily. However, when our clients’ parental relationships and financial futures are on the line, we fight smart and we fight relentlessly. To sit down with a lawyer you can trust at a time that works for you, please contact our Tarrant County firm anytime by telephone or email.